Sunday, September 7, 2008

I'm taking the next step!

If you know me at all you know that I have had weight issues my whole life. I'm always going up and down and since I've had Thiago it has been going up and up and up. So,.. I've started walking and playing tennis with my friends. I want to be as active as my asthma will let me. I have asthma because of my weight but then it controls me and doesn't let me be active to loose the weight. It sucks!!! So I have been doing that and I have been TRYING to eat healthier. I am eating way better than I used to but I still need to do adjustments with that, those damn chimis get me every time. LOL So yesterday I started Weight Watchers as just like a support for me. I'm hoping with the support of WW, my husband and my friends I can lose this weight once and for all. It's going to take alot of hard work and commitment but I'm up for it. I'm sick of feeling the way I do about my body. I'm also hoping with this weight loss Thayne and I can conceive faster, cross your fingers!

So,... I won't say how much I actually weigh right now but my goal is to lose 50 lbs and be were I was in High School. That will be a good healthy weight and I won't look like I'm on drugs LOL.

I will keep you all updated on my progress, struggles and my life.
I love you all!
xoxo

3 comments:

Jenny and Justin said...

good job Leslie! I'll make sure you don't drink too much pop! Who's photo 88 by the way? I want our family pics soon!

Leslie said...

Thanks Jen. I can actually drink soda as long as it's diet but obviously it's pretty gross so hopefully I can kick that habbit soon.
Photo 88 is Jenelle, Jeff Birds wife. Isn't she amazing? I want her to do my pictures too when I get some money. I guess she does it as a hobby.

Unknown said...

Hi Leslie!!
How are you! I'm glad you found my blog!

good luck with the weight loss! I hear weight watchers is amazing.