Monday, October 6, 2008

I could do better!

So as many of you know I started doing Weight Watchers about a month ago. I went to one Saturday meeting and then I swear the only time I WAS busy was when that dang meeting was. I didn't follow the plan like I should have, I lost most of my motivation. Well I'm trying to get that motivation back so I can really suceed and reach my goal! So I went to this last Saturdays meeting and to my surprise I lost A POUND! Yay!!! I actually thought I had lost more but I guess my scale at home is not accurate. But I was still excited!! So,.. Now as I'm starting my week I want to follow the plan as best as I can because I really want to loose another pound if not more!!!

2 comments:

The Thomas Clan said...

I'm proud of you , Leslie! Don't lose the motivation! I am trying very hard to lose weight too - I have a long way to go - and it is so hard to keep up, but I'm doing it! If I can, you can:)

Jenny and Justin said...

keep up the good work! You can eat my chicken chili btw it's healthy! unless you add the yummy chip, cheese and sour cream! mmmmm...I'm so hungry!