Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Love Your Blog Tag

Jenny loves my blog.

1. Where is your cell phone? on my bed
2. Where is your significant other? work
3. Your hair color? brown
4. Your mother? home
5. Your father? heaven
6. Your favorite thing? kids
7. Your dream last night? alot
8. Your dream/goal? happy
9. The room your in? office
10. Your hobby? KSL
11. Your fear? carwrecks
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Pennsylvania
14. What your not? patient
15. One of your wish-list items? house
16. Where you grew up? Springville
17. The last thing you ate? cafe rio
18. What are you wearing? pj's
19. Your TV? Monsters Inc.
20. Your pet? ANNOYING
21. Your computer? pc
22. Your mood? lazy
23. Missing someone? Thayne
24. Your car? neon
25. Something your not wearing? socks
26. Favorite store? Shopko (DUH!)
27. Your summer? hot
28. Love someone? YES
29. Your favorite color? pink
30. When was the last time you laughed? Sunday
31. Last time you cried? Friday

I award the following people with the "I love your blog award" and in doing so tag them to complete the above questions with one word answers. Meghan, Jill, Tamara, Heidi and who ever else wants to do this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know it took me forever! I planned on putting up more but my computer wont upload the pictures. Its really annoying me! I will figure it out soon....hopefully. How are you anyway?