Thursday, February 5, 2009

Downer~

This morning I'm pretty down :( We went to bed super late and I woke up with a massive head ache, then I looked at the blog of the little girl's family we were suppose to adopt. I miss Oaklee like crazy because for few weeks I thought for sure she was going to be mine. I shouldn't have gotten so attached. In the end the mom and her parents decided to give her to a family member. I know she is happy and that she was meant for them but I can't help but feel she's still a part of me. I imagined Thiago and Oaklee growing up together, I convinced myself that she was the reason we hadn't gotten pregnant after trying for so long, I thought she was meant to be ours.

Anyway, here is the family blog if you guys want to see her. She's grown so much in just the two months I haven't seen her. P.S. They changed her name! :(

www.cassity.worpress.com











2 comments:

Barrientos Family said...

Leslie, I am so sorry! That's so sad, I had know idea you were trying to adopt. I will keep you in my prayers! Love ya!

Dani said...

Leslie, I just found your blog on Danielle's page ... So cute! I am adding you to my blogger's :). Email me at dani.andreasen@gmail.com and I will send you an invite to ours!