Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Pictures~
Ok,.. so i have been horrible at posting stuff but I have been taking pictures,.. when I remember :) There a little mixed up but the first two are from Marli's birthday party,.. (there's some more further down) but I got her this baby stroller and I have to pat myself on the back because it has been her favorite present! :) :) :) Am I a good nanny or what?

Thayne and I took the kids up to the cabin one night and on our way home Gage and Marli fell asleep in the same position,.. I thought it was way cute!
Kelli and Jayde a couple of our favorite friends tied the knot and we were so excited to be there!

More of the birthday party,...





Just in the front yard for our out door play

Now this was way cute,.. they were wrestling and getting into it and Marli had to join in!

Hope you guys enjoyed the fun pics. I hope to be having more energy soon to post more frequent!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment