Saturday, May 8, 2010

Hmmmm,...........

So I have been trying to figure out how to do this blogging from the sidekick but I can't seem to figure it out,.. I'm kind of an air head LOL I would have so much more to say, I just don't get on the computer long enough to blog! Well this week has been such a good week. I stopped taking my medicine because I wasn't feeling like it was working and felt bad knowing that Talan was getting some in his milk too. Since I have stopped I have felt so soo good! I feel like myself is coming back.
I have also been Yard Saleing alot. Oh how I love the natural high of a good deal. I'm absolutely addicted!!! I have gotten such good stuff and today our couches will be delivered, Ahhhh can't wait! Anyway, I will post pics soon of my babies. Love you all!

No comments: