Thursday, July 15, 2010
My Trainer
Ok so we signed up for a gym pass last October, and because I was pregnant I didn't do much. Once Talan came I went a little more often but still haven't gone as much as I should. Well, Thayne signed us up with a Trainer and I love it!!! He is so helpful and it's so nice to have someone show me things and answer all my questions. Last night we had our weekly meeting with him and he motivated me to do workout video's at home while the kids are sleeping. DING! Why didn't I think of that? Duh!!! So this morning when I got to work I had a little time before the kids woke up, I decided to do Hip Hop Abs (because my stomach and love handles are my "problem area") and I feel AMAZING!!! I think I'll try to do this every morning! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment