As much as I would like to improve in my day to day life I have come up with the top ten for this years resolution. Here they are in no particular order:
*BUDGET! We have been trying to stick with The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey and I am determined to give it my all this year!
*Paint my nails at least once a week
*Wear at least mascara EVERY DAY!
*Do more fun activities with my boys
*Become more crafty
*As soon as Lola is born get back into Derby full force
*Get and stay organized
I'm sure there is more but these are my top ones. I tried to think of things I could actually stick with and it shouldn't be too hard considering these are all pretty important to me. I know this will be a great year for us,.. HAPPY 2012!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment