Monday, December 15, 2008
Baby vs. Skinny~
So I have an appointment the begining of January to see why I have not gotten pregnant yet,.. my concern is the weight I have put on stressing every month when I have not gotten pregnant. I am almost to my heaviest (I was four lbs more 9 months pregnant with Thiago). In my last trimester I could barely go shopping, my legs would start hurting so bad. I actually remember going with Ally and Em to Target and having to sit down on the floor because they hurt so bad. Ally the good friend that she is, rubbed my legs and waited for me to gain enough energy to look around some more (Em is a wonderful friend too but I think she was attending to one of her screaming kids :) ). So I am wondering what you all think?,.. I'm debating if I should just put my obsession with babies on hold until I loose some weight or be selfish and still try knowing the risk of an over weight pregnancy can bring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey les. im so sorry to hear about this. but i would try both. start eating a little better and then also keep trying. i would love to go walking with you or some thing. i need to get back into shape also. so give me a call and i would love to help you with what i can.
Les I totally understand the stress. BUT if you have been activlry trying and using ovulation predictors I would not stress to much it can take up to a year before Drs consider it a problem so if it hasn't been a whole year i wouldn't go to the Dr because alot of the time it is just money thrown out the window so just be patient I know it is very stressful but Ive been living it for 3 years and trsut me I know. So just hang in there it will happen I am confident considering you have already concieved. Ya know. N E ways O love you
I'm sorry! That's so frustrating! I'm with Danielle just make small healthy changes and just keep trying. It'll happen when it's supposed to!
Good luck!
Post a Comment