I finally got around to getting the disc from Bre. She did such an amazing job! I think I have the cutest little boy EVER!!! Here are some of my favorites!
Your baby boy is so ADORIBLE! And Thiago is one of the prettiest names I've ever heard! I am glad we got to chat the other day! Take care of yourself and that pretty little boy... You and jenny are so lucky.... you've got the best genes ever. I've been many places and never seen girls as beautiful as you two! Take care- SAR
I married the love of my life and to me, he's the most wonderful man in the world!!! Together we have a super cute little boy named Thiago and the most adorable baby boy, Talan. We lead a crazy busy life but I love every second of it!
2 comments:
so freakin cute!!
Your baby boy is so ADORIBLE! And Thiago is one of the prettiest names I've ever heard! I am glad we got to chat the other day! Take care of yourself and that pretty little boy... You and jenny are so lucky.... you've got the best genes ever. I've been many places and never seen girls as beautiful as you two! Take care- SAR
Post a Comment