Saturday, January 31, 2009

My Child, the Artist~

So tonight we were at my mom's helping my little sister clean her room. He discovered some markers so we let him color to keep him entertained. After a while he grew sick of coloring on paper so he started coloring on his hands and feet (I let him do this whenever he wants because I have a tatoo and can't get made at him for wanting to express himself!). Well after he ran out of room he pulled his pants down to color on his legs,.. he must have forgot to put his undies back on before we left because he was going comando! LOL So Arissa, Britt's friend, helped him color all over himself,.. all over! Here are the pretty funny pics:



HE TURNED THE BATH WATER BLUE!!!

2 comments:

Jenny and Justin said...

oh my gosh!! I can't decide if your a nice mom, or an irresponsible mom! :)

Leslie said...

Only you would come up with me being irresponsible! I think kids are meant to be messy and have fun with it, they are children!!!