Oh my heck,... I have been so out of it I have not posted anything in forever!!! I have been reading these Twilight books and absolutely addicted, now I know what all the fuss was about. I am about done with the second one and I went to Wal-Mart last night to buy the third and they DIDN'T HAVE IT! I had a little anxiety atack!
Christmas was so fun this year. Thiago doesn't get the whole Santa comes at night thing but he loved ripping his present open,.. even if they weren't his! :) On our way home Christmas Day night he asked if he could have more presents, it was so adorable!
New Years was nice and relaxing,.. Thiago and I spent New Years with Ally and our mom Terri. Thayne went to a friends.
I'm so excited for this year because I am definetly going to loose weight (I went to the doctors yesterday). We are out of debt so we are going to stay that way!!! And because I'm just going to sit back and enjoy everything and try not to stress too much over the little things, in the end,.. they really don't matter.
I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season!
Loves
XOXO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you're out of debt!!? YAY!
Awesome! Im glad things are looking up for you guys! So did you go to the Dr for baby reasons? Did you get any info as to why? We need to play soon! We need to have a girls night.
Post a Comment