Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Kicking the habbit~
So as you've read in January through February I stopped drinking soda and lost some weight,.. well I've been slacking super bad since and have justified all the soda drinking again. Well I decided that I'm done! (once again) Of course I couldn't quit before the move because I knew that I had to stay awake through the whole drive. So after my high of drinking soda's, energy shots and rockstars was gone I wanted to be done! No such luck!!! I went through three days of headaches and migranes before I couldn't handle it anymore. I wasn't getting any sleep cause my head hurt so bad, my muscles in my neck and shoulders were so tense,.. UGH! How can something so delicious be so bad for you? So yesterday morning before Thayne went to work I ran down to the gas station, bought me a 1 liter and took an IB 800. There,.. at last,.. the headache went away. I only drank half of the 1 liter of Mt. Dew hoping I wouldn't need to drink the rest and so far so good! I am hoping very badly that the addiction is under control. So goodbye my delicious fuzzy drinks,.. I will have you no more because you make me FAT!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment