So I have been super bad about not going to church or praying. This summer my personal goal is to make it to church every Sunday and to grow a personal relationship with our Heavenly Father.
As you all know, we moved to Minnesota for the summer and it was super expensive. Even though Pinnacle paid for our furnished apartment and what not it's taken a toll on our bank account. So we have been stressing about saving the rest of what we do have until Thayne can get his sales going and I can get a job. Well this weekend I went to church and I have been praying really hard. Knowing that you shouldn't only pray when you need blessings but hoping our Heavenly Father knew it was sincere. I have applied at a lot of places and no one really seems to be hiring. :( So I had an interview at Sears on Wed and it was just part time cashiering they needed but I figured the heck with it I need a job! So I went in and was talking to the guy that was doing the interview and here walks in a lady and sits down at her desk. Matt kept interviewing me and this lady, Sarah, i think, turns around and starts asking me about my experience. Well long story short she was needing someone full time in her department and I guess it's super hard to get hired in there cause the turn over rate is so low, but thanks to our Father in Heaven I was in the right place at the right time and they offered me the job today!!! I'm so excited and so greatful! This is proof to me that He is listening and truly cares~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I so glad that you were able to find a job. You never know what Heavenly Father has in store for each of us. I hope you have a fun summer. My brother tried selling security systems for Pinnacle ( spelling may be wrong )a couple of summers ago and did not like it. I hope it goes better for you guys. My cousin Devin still works for Pinnacle and has for several years. I don't know where he is selling this summer but it may be with you guys.
Post a Comment