Saturday, June 13, 2009

Lori Clayson, My Mother-in-law

Lori has what is called Parafoveal Telangiectasia. Which is deterioration of the eye that causes blindness. Usually between the ages of 70 to 80 years old and Lori is only 50. We need to send her to New York to see Dr. Lawrence Yanuzzi one of the top five doctors in the world to treat this disease. Please stop by the " I dunno diner " located at 500 south Main in Spanish Fork. On June 27th for a fund raising Yard sale.

***If you would like to donate anything to be sold at the Sale let me know and I will be more than happy to come pick it up!!!***
Thank you friends,
Les
XOXO

1 comment:

Dani said...

Les, We're moving this week .. And will be de-junking. If I find anything to donate, I will call you and drop it by! :) Good luck!