Hair Color: Dark brown almost black
Eye Color: same as hair, dark brown almost black
Height: 5' and half of an inch!!!!
Profession: Ugh! Line worker
Relationship Status: Married to the sexiest man alive, Thayne Clayson
My Favorites
Favorite Color: PINK
Favorite Car: It varies from my moods :) But we're a Dodge family!
Favorite Movie: Hmmm,... there's A LOT!
Favorite Hobby: Going swimming with Ally
Favorite Song/Singer: have A LOT with this one too,.. but I love Britney Spears, Lady Gaga, Gwen Stefani and Kelly Clarkson to name a few.
Favorite School Subject: Hated school but loved dance
Favorite Vacation Destination: Los Angeles, DUH!
Favorite Food: I'm true to my nationality, MEXICAN
Favorite Animal: Fish, they don't make noise! LOL
Favorite Store: Do I even need to answer this? WAL MART!!!!
Favorite Celebrity : Britney Spears
Favorite Childhood Friend: Allyson
Favorite Childhood Memory: Sitting in front of Ally's mirror and doing my make up while she did my hair
Favorite Baby Name: Anything that is different but not too weird!
Favorite Person In Your Life: Thiago!
This or That
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
Big Mac or Whopper: Big Mac
Coke or Pepsi : Pepsi
Beer or Wine: Neither, they are both gross. I'll take some hard liquor though!
Coffee or Tea: Coffee
Apple Juice or O.J.: Apple Juice
Facebook or MySpace: Facebook is fun,.. but MySpace is so much more colorful!
Cats or Dogs: Dogs
Rain or Shine : Shine
Chips or Popcorn: Chips
Salty or Sweet: Salty
Plane or Boat: Plane
Morning or Night: Night
Movie or Play: Movie
Walk or Drive: Ya right, I'm lazy, I'll drive thanks!
Money or Love: Dang that's a hard one.... :) LOVE, Duh!
Breakfast or Dinner: Dinner
Forgiveness or Revenge: REVENGE!!!
Paint or Wallpaper: Paint
House or Apartment: House
Do You?
Have Any Pets: Yes, Gordo, my dog
Have Any Children: Yes, Thiago, my almost 3year old
Smoke: Have but don't.
Drink: like every two years,.. MAYBE!!!
Exercise: Sometimes
Spend Your Life On Facebook: Pretty much
Play On A Sports Team: No
Belong To Any Organizations: No
Love Your Job: Yes!!!
Like To Cook: Love it!
Play An Instrument: No
Sing: When I'm by myself, and lets be honest,.. I shouldn't even do that.
Dance: I used to,.. I probably would break something if I tried now
Speak Multiple Languages: Yes
Ice Skate: No
Swim: No, I don't know how!
Paint: No
Write: Blog,.. that's as close as I'm going to get!
Ski: No
Juggle: NO,... geeze! I can't do anything!!!
Have you ever?
Stolen Anything: LOL, yes
Been Drunk Before Noon: No
Got Caught Telling A Lie: Yes, my mom can see right through me.
Got A Speeding Ticket: Yes
Littered: Yes
Cheated On A Test: I don't really remember
Failed A Class: Yes
Screened Your Phone Calls: Yes
Eaten Food Off The Floor: Ewwe, I don't think so!
Stuck Gum Under A Desk: LOL, yes
Wished You Were Someone Else: Yes, doesn't everyone?
Cried During A Movie: Yes
Misc
Describe Yourself In One Word: Dramatic!
Biggest Fear: Getting pulled over
Biggest Mistake: I shouldn't speak ill of the dead
Your Proudest Accomplishment: Giving birth!!!
#1 Priority In Your Life: My family
Dream Job: Stay at home mom
Famous Person You Want To Meet: Oprah, Obama, Britney Spears, LC, gosh there is so many!
Place To Visit Before You Die: Europe
Song Played At Your Funeral: God be With You Till We Meet Again
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I cant believe Oprah was your # 1 what about Marilyn!
Post a Comment