Sunday, November 22, 2009

Coincidence or Universe Blessings?

On Monday June 29th of this year I posted this blog:

????
So I have heard that if you put what you want out into the Universe the Universe will give you what you want,.. This is my attempt to getting what I want ;)
I wish,... for Thayne to get a good paying job soon, for me to get pregnant, and for us to not be so stressed out!
There,.. Now Universe,.. please bring this and more back to me :)


Well two of the three things have come back to me, Thayne recently got his good paying job back at LKQ and I got pregnant. The stress level is still up in the air some days, but getting better :).

So here is another wish to the Universe, Universe; I wish that we are able to find a really really cheap apartment that allows pets so Thayne and I can have the extra money to buy all the other material things that I want ;) Please bring this and more to me, Thanks!

2 comments:

Melissa and Ashton said...

Lol you make me laugh! You guys will get everything you definitely deserve it! I love you guys!

The Thomas Clan said...

and I want a million dollars! Pleeeaaasssseee Universe! Lol...I love it! I am so happy for you guys!