So I always hear of all these people who clip coupons and save butt loads, Where are they getting these coupons??? I am on a mission to get my food storage going and would just love to save "butt loads". Do any of you know a secret that I don't? Please let me know! ;)
1 comment:
I know you get coupons in the Sunday papers. When I delivered them a few years ago, people would get each paper , but the coupons are the same in Deseret News and Salt Lake Tribune. I also heard they are the same in the Daily Herald. I had customers who only got the paper on Sunday and got like 10 copies. You know they were coupon clippers. Also, if you go to Pinchingyourpennies.com, they give you all the grocery deals, and I think they have links to coupons, or tell you where they got them from. I also know, you can get lots of manufacturer coupons right from their websites and print them off, or have them sent to you. Hope this helps!
Post a Comment