So after having the last six days off I am so ready to go back to work! I know everyone thinks I'm crazy for going back so early but you have to understand, I have a really easy job and I love Dana's kids like they are my own, I miss them so much!!! I can't wait to get back into our routine and play with my little monsters! I go back tomorrow and I'm really so excited I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight. Ahhh,.. I'm so lucky to have a job I love!
Thiago is loving Talan so much! I was kind of nervous but I think having to share me with Gage, Marli and Brooklyn he's gotten a little used to it. He's always wanting to hold Talan and kiss him, it's so cute and I'm so relieved! I'll let you all know how tomorrow goes~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment