Today I had my check up and everything looks perfect! I am not dialating or thinning out yet which makes my anxiety calm down a little (I need a couple more weeks!) Here is a pic on how big I'm getting! :)
Monday, March 8, 2010
36 weeks~
I have been so bad about posting lately! I have been going through a lot emotionally preparing for this baby.
Today I had my check up and everything looks perfect! I am not dialating or thinning out yet which makes my anxiety calm down a little (I need a couple more weeks!) Here is a pic on how big I'm getting! :)
Today I had my check up and everything looks perfect! I am not dialating or thinning out yet which makes my anxiety calm down a little (I need a couple more weeks!) Here is a pic on how big I'm getting! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How cute are you!?! And you are getting so BIG. I am gonna text you later so we can set up a time to do pics. You are gonna make some of the coolest maternity pictures! Love you!
Les, you look so cute! Happy all is well.
Post a Comment