I have caught myself not having my camera more and more but when I do remember about my phone I try to take pics. Ofcourse pics with the cell aren't the best,.. but you get the idea :)
This was really funny. Thiago spilled water on his pants and decided to change. He went into my room where all the clean clothes were piled on my bed and grabbed what he thought were his pants. I kept telling him that they were mommies maternity pants but he insisted they fit. I had to take pics!!!


Monday night Jenny and Jada invited us to go with them to see the chipmunk movie. It was tons of fun for the kids!


My sweet husband, along with working super hard everyday has been going to classes at night. He will be done today, I think. He took Thiago and I and showed us the truck he's been driving and I thought I would share. Too bad I couldn't get a pic of him actually driving it! LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment