After finally remembering the marshmellows the kids and I made rice crispy treats, it was tons of fun!
Friday, February 5, 2010
Pregnancy Brain~
Pregnancy brain is a condition that affects expectant mothers, usually during the first and third trimesters. Sometimes known as placenta brain or baby brain drain, the condition is usually characterized by short-term memory loss or forgetfulness. Some medical experts say that pregnancy brain is a myth, but evidence shows that many women have experienced this condition... what this means for me? Going to three different stores (loading four kids in and out of the van) to remember I was there to buy marshmellows. Then after a long day, sending my keys home with my nanny kids in the diaper bag. Yes, this pretty much sums my day up today. Thank goodness Thayne's class was starting later today than normal, he was able to run me to Payson real fast!





After finally remembering the marshmellows the kids and I made rice crispy treats, it was tons of fun!
After finally remembering the marshmellows the kids and I made rice crispy treats, it was tons of fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment