Tonight my friend Katie and I went out to celebrate her last free night,.. she will be induced on Wednesday but because she still has a few things to do tomorrow we went tonight. It has been so fun to have someone close to me be just a month ahead of me in pregnancy. We took some final pics of our belly's. ENJOY!
Monday, February 22, 2010
34 Weeks~
So yesterday marked my 34 weeks,.. only 6 weeks until my official due date (let's hope I go sooner!). Thayne and I spent the day cleaning and organizing, finally! We have been living here for almost two months and it's just barely starting to feel like a home.
Tonight my friend Katie and I went out to celebrate her last free night,.. she will be induced on Wednesday but because she still has a few things to do tomorrow we went tonight. It has been so fun to have someone close to me be just a month ahead of me in pregnancy. We took some final pics of our belly's. ENJOY!

Tonight my friend Katie and I went out to celebrate her last free night,.. she will be induced on Wednesday but because she still has a few things to do tomorrow we went tonight. It has been so fun to have someone close to me be just a month ahead of me in pregnancy. We took some final pics of our belly's. ENJOY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment