Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Chicken Soup

On our qwest for a better year we are determined to start cooking and eating at home more. This alone will do two things, one, save us tons of money and two, help us get healthier! Sunday I did so good and wrote out a menu for the week, wrote all the ingredients I would need and made sure our week was well balanced and healthy.
Last night I made a conscience effort to have enough energy to go grocery shopping after Dana came to pick up her kids, I need to prepare myself mentally to have more energy because by this time of day I'm extremely tired :) So anyway, because we have all been so sick I decided to make my Magic Chicken Soup (it's got MAGIC healing powers!!!) I love cooking for my family. Tonight, Carne Asada, can't wait!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: