Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6
Thursday, January 27, 2011
Tracking
The last few days have been a real eye opener. On my qwest to lose this weight I have been tracking my calorie intake. I had no idea how many calories I have really been eating when all along I thought I was eating healthier. I heard about this website from my friend Ivy. Shes been doing really well with it and there so happens to be an app. on the android market for phones. I love this website, it tracks not only your calories but your daily vitamins, exercise and water intake. I also love that I can put my personal recipes in and it will calculate serving size and calories for me! I entered my height, weight, age and how much I want to lose and it calculated my goal of 1200 calories a day. Its been a little difficult being aware of everything little thing but I think its really helping! I can't wait to weigh in on Monday just out of curiosity. If you want to take advantage of this FREE website it's www.myfitnesspal.com I highly recommend it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment