Sunday, January 2, 2011

My Top 10 Resolutions:

I want to change so many things to make mine and my family's life better,.. I came up with my top ten.
1. Be more patient- I find myself too caught up in the days stresses that I become short with people (aka the ones closest to me).
2. Make a different meal (we've never tried) from online recipes or a cook book at least once a week.
3. Enjoy my kids more- They are growing way too fast and it makes me so sad.
4. Take more pictures!
5. Reserve Friday nights as date night for Thayne and I.
6. Reserve Saturday nights as FAMILY date nights.
7. Focus hard on Avon.
8. Post more on my blog.
9. Remind myself that I alone can not solve everyones problems, I am only human.
And last but not least
10. Go to church whenever possible!
Notice how it does not say anywhere in there "lose weight" :D I am determined to GET HEALTHY this year and will be blogging about it on my other site.

No comments: