Sunday, January 10, 2010

2010 is going to be the best!!!

So today we had Sunday Dinner at the in-laws and it was so wonderful and delicious! During dinner the conversation came about how two summers ago Thayne and I had the time of our lives! We went on trips, spent lots of time BBQing with friends and family, went camping and drives up the mountain, just lots of fun stuff. Last summer on the other hand we worked our lives away. It depressed me to think how much we missed out on. So I have come to a conclusion,.. I am going to make a list of things I want to do (not just for the summer but for the whole year) to ensure we have a fantastic year! :) Here's a little bit that I've just thought up...
~hiking the "Y" (I have never done that)
~having a picnic up at Payson Lakes with the whole Clayson side
~river rafting
~camping, lots of it
~quiet walks with the family up Provo Canyon
~Wendover trips with the hubby
~fun filled days at the pool
~weekly dates with hubby
~going to the Planetarium
~the Dinosaur Meseum
~hiking
~kid movies at the theatre
~tennis with the girls
~7-peaks
~dinner parties with friends
~taking a trip to Pennsylvania
and last but not least...
~DISNEYLAND for Thiago's birthday!!!!
Mind you, this is just the beginners list. I'm determined to make this year as active and amazing as possible. With great friends and family that are positive influences on me :)

No comments: