Monday, January 11, 2010

28 weeks~

So I can't believe I'm already 28 weeks pregnant! This pregnancy has gone by so so so fast. I had my check up today and Dr said everything looks and sounds good. I have only gained 7 lbs the whole pregnancy so I'm super excited about that. After my appointment I went tanning and did a little cardio at the gym. I feel so much better after I work out, although I don't look better :) This is after the gym but wanted to show you all my belly.
If you look right about where my belly button would be is a bump,.. it's not my button! It's a hernia a.k.a. a tummy tuck after I'm done having kids courtesy of insurance!!! :)

1 comment:

Melissa and Ashton said...

Lol you crack me up! You look so cute prego, I can't wait till you have him so I can steal him ha ha ha!