Sunday, January 17, 2010

Weekend Bliss~

So after a very long week with my child I really needed a "Grown Up Weekend" and that, is just what I got! Saturday we cleaned a little, then went down to the storage unit to try to find our hair clippers. Thiago and Thayne needed a hair cut so bad they both looked like fluff balls! After ripping everything out of the storage unit and reorganizing, my three week search for the clippers finally came to an end. I was so excited and relieved!!! We came straight home to put them to work :) Saturday evening we had dinner with the in-laws that was so wonderfully delicious (I'm craving left overs right now!) and then headed up to the cabin for the night. It was so nice to let the kids run and play while I caught up with two of my very best friends. Sunday was full of family time, we had a Snow Party at the pasture where Brent and Lori keep their horses. It was so fun to watch Thiago play with all his cousins, ride the horse, sled and just have good red neck fun :) Here are some pics...








No comments: